Friday, October 19, 2007

Hello, from Virginia Beach!


Just a reminder that I am away this weekend and not able to do Sunday night. Sorry about not getting answer keys up...I really didn't get the time! For next Sunday, I will have some stuff ready for you to label on the kitties, but I reccomend that you take a camera to lab. Get some photos of your dissection and label them. They will use the cats for practical.
Also, really study the models. They, too, will be used for the next practical.
I hope everyone has done well this past week. I know you are feeling terribly overwhelmed, but I promise...it's worth all the work! If you have questions about lecture, please email me and I will make sure my notes are marked for next Sunday as well. I also have ADAM on my computer, so you can look at the program and study the action potential vidoes.
Chris

No comments: